Sabre Commercial is looking for a Bid Coordinator to aid the Estimating Department.
We are an Austin-based commercial construction services company specializing in general contracting in the Central Texas region. We formed Sabre out of a belief in reputation, integrity, and responsibility. We are a company that truly cares about our employees and our culture, gaining recognition on The Austin American-Statesman’s Top Work Place’s competition, Austin Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work three years in a row and ABJ’s list of the 50 fastest growing companies in Central Texas five times.
This position will work hand in hand with the estimating department to ensure bids are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
Position Responsibilities And Duties:
● Reviews bid invitations to determine if there is bandwidth within Sabre’s Estimators calendars to bid.
● Adds leads for bids and proposals to the Bid Calendar.
● Accurately maintains and updates bid information on bid calendar. Ensures bid calendar entries include contact information, product specifications, bonding requirements, owner architect information and ranking criteria.
● Corresponds via email throughout the day.
● Reviews construction plans and analyzes project specifications to qualify project leads.
● Assists Estimators in preparing bid submittals. This may include assembling installation lists, creating project profiles, and helping gather information from subject matter experts within the company.
● Completes prequalification packages for developers, cities, construction managers, and other entities as required.
● Helps maintain up to date asset library. Proactively monitors expiry dates of certificates, etc., and seeks to obtain updates.
● Assembles bids. Coordinates with multiple divisions to acquire time sensitive information for each unique bid requirement. Maintains and organizes the estimates, quotes, specs, and drawings.
● Assists with requests for product substitutions.
● Collaborates with Marketing to obtain submission items and documents for proposals.
● One to three (1 – 3) years’ experience in construction.
● Ability to successfully pass a criminal history background check.
Apply to one of our open positions.