Sabre Commercial is an Austin-based commercial construction services company specializing in general contracting in the Central Texas region. We formed Sabre out of a belief in reputation, integrity and responsibility. We are a growing company that truly cares about our employees and our culture, gaining recognition on The Austin American-Statesman’s Top Work Place’s competition, Austin Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work three years in a row and ABJ’s list of the 50 fastest growing companies in Central Texas five of the last six years.
Project Engineer Job Description:
- Documentation Expert: Gathers, reviews, and disseminates all project documents, such as subcontracts, warranties, lien waivers, RFIs, submittals, RFI and submittal logs, and closeouts, in accordance with Sabre policies and procedures.
- Organization Hub: Organizes all project documentation for quick, easy reference.
- Project Communication Liaison: Point of contact for important project data.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field is preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of related experience is preferred, but not required
- Field experience preferred, but not required
- Passion and fascination for construction
- Responsible, dependable, and takes ownership
- Well-organized, a planner
- Attention to detail
- Customer-service orientation
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with technology
- Strong financial and mathematical skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude