Claiming “company culture” is easy. It takes a lot more commitment to actually live it out—and for employees to actually feel it. We take as much pride in being a great place to work as we do in our work itself. A diverse and close-knit group with a shared vision, we believe in supporting our team as individuals on and off the job.
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Annual F1 Trackside Party
- Quarterly Company Meetings
- Tailgate Parties
- Annual Holiday Party
- Personal Time Off
- Regular Happy Hours
- Professional Society Dues
- Monthly Superintendent Lunches
Our core values are demonstrated by the WATCH acronym
If you are a self-starter with aspirations to help build great projects and a great company, then we want you.