With the help of the City of San Marcos Chamber of Commerce, Sabre Commercial was able to break ground on Hunter Medical Plaza in San Marcos, Texas.
Speaking about growth of the region and opportunities ahead, the San Marcos Chamber of Commerce President, Jason Mock, conducted the ceremony. Other speakers included:
- Jason Mittman, President and CEO of Mittman Real Estate
- Ben Kogut of Kogut Commercial Real Estate
- Robert Schwartz of BHS Physicians Network
- John Cyrier of Sabre Commercial
All photographed above
Construction of the new two-story, 25K SF medical office building is expected to be completed this year. It is located in the bustling intersection of Hunter Road and Stagecoach Trail. BHS Physicians Network has been listed as the anchor tenant with three suites still available for lease.
The project team includes:
- LK Design Group, Architecture
- Energy Squared Texas, MEP Engineer
- Ludy & Franke Engineering, Structural Engineer
- CEC Engineers, Civil Engineer
- Horizon Design & Development, Landscape Architecture
All associated sitework and parking lots will also be completed by Sabre Commercial.