With the help of the City of San Marcos Chamber of Commerce, Sabre Commercial broke ground for the Central Texas Eye Center in San Marcos, Texas.
Construction of the new single-story, 20K SF is expected to be completed in Spring 2019. It is located on the southbound side of IH-35 in San Marcos just South of Wonder World Drive. The building will include the Central Texas Eye Center build-out as well as retail and restaurant space.
The project team includes:
- Malone Maxwell Borson Architects, Architecture
- Nova Engineering, Inc., MEP Engineer
- Stenstrom Schneider, Inc., Structural Engineer
- JD Engineering, Civil Engineer
- Studio Outside, Landscape Architecture
All associated sitework and the 120+ car parking lot will be completed by Sabre Commercial.